Tuesday 27 January 2015

beauty blogger tag


1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
I never ever contour, I need to learn how to do it properly! 


2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
I always forget but I will do it every so often.


3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
I have acrylic nails with gellish so I don't really get chips.


4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 2-3 weeks

5. What is your worst beauty habit? Biting my acrylic nails!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time? Hoovering.

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last-minute or not? 
I love to take hours getting ready!


8. Can you commit to spending bans? Yes I'm really good with saving and managing my money!

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection? Not organised atall... MESS!

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post? 1-2 years. oops!




No comments:

Post a Comment